You are here
- 1 x 425g can Saldanha Middlecut OR Pilchards
- 45g butter
- 1 tbsp onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Salt and cayenne pepper to taste
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Melt the butter and lightly fry the onion.
- Add drained, flaked middlecut or pilchards and heat, stirring gently.
- Mix the eggs with salt, cayenne pepper, lemon juice and pour over middlecut or pilchards.
- Stir until thickened.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve on toast.
Takes about 15 minutes.