You are here
- 1 x 400g can Saldanha Pilchards in Tomato Sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, grated
- 1 chilli, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 20g fresh coriander - optional
- 3 tsp curry powder
- Lightly fry the onion until soft. Add tomatoes, garlic, chilli and spices.
- Add half a cup of water in small amounts to keep the mixture moist.
- Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add pilchards and salt to taste, then add coriander (optional).
- Simmer for another 5 minutes and serve with rice.
Takes about 30 minutes.