You are here
- 1 x 215g can Saldanha Pilchards in Tomato Sauce
- 4 extra large eggs
- 6 tbsp water
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Drain and flake the pilchards.
- Beat the eggs and water in a separate bowl. Season to taste.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a frying pan and add half the egg mixture.
- Once the mixture is almost set, add half the pilchards, mushrooms and cheese to one half of the omelette.
- Fold the omelette in half and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make the second omelette.
Takes about 20 minutes.