You are here
- 1 x 400g can Saldanha Pilchards in Tomato Sauce OR Hot Chilli Sauce
- 2 frozen pizza bases
- Tomato sauce
- 2 cups cheese, grated
- ½ green pepper, sliced
- 1 cup brown mushrooms, sliced
- Red and green chillies, chopped - optional
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- Place the pizza bases on a baking tray.
- Coat the top of each pizza base with tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each base.
- Drain the pilchards and fillet them by slicing lengthwise.
- Dividing equally between the two pizzas; arrange the pilchards, mushrooms and green pepper strips on both pizza bases.
- Sprinkle the chillies and herbs on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
Takes about 20 minutes.