You are here
- 1 x 400g can Saldanha Pilchards in Tomato Sauce
- 1 x 400g can beans mix, rinsed and drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- A handfull of fresh coriander
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 1 tsp crushed garlic & ginger paste OR 1 tsp fresh garlic and ginger, grated
- 1 tsp Rajah curry powder
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 cube chicken stock, crumbled
- 4 roti
- 2 tbsp oil for frying
- Fry onions, curry, crushed garlic & ginger paste in oil until soft.
- Add tomato, sugar, chicken stock and potato cubes.
- Add a little water and cover.
- Simmer for 15 – 20 minutes until potatoes are soft.
- Add the beans and fish.
- Simmer on a low heat and heat through.
- Top with coriander and serve with roti and salads.
Takes 20 - 25 minutes.