You are here
- 2 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- 5ml salt
- 500ml milk
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Margarine for frying
- 2 x 185g cans Saldanha Tuna in Brine OR Vegetable Oil, drained
- 1 meduim onion, chopped
- 2 tsp chilli, chopped OR 5 peppadews, sliced
- ½ cup coriander leaves, chopped
- ¾ cup plain yoghurt OR 2 tbsp mayonnaise, heaped
- 250g tub chunky cottage cheese
- Mix all the pancake ingredients, except margarine, together and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Using 1 teaspoon margarine at a time in a heavy based pan on low heat, pour just enough batter to cover base of pan.
- Cook for 1 minute until golden brown on both sides, flipping half way.
- Toss all the filling ingredients together in a bowl and spoon onto pancakes.
- Roll or leave open as desired.
Optional: Add 1 tbsp of finely grated lemon rind or a few coriander leaves on top.
Takes about 25 - 30 minutes.
8 - 10 pancakes