You are here
- 1 x 185g can Saldanha Flaked Light Meat Tuna with a Tomato and Basil Dressing
- 500g fresh mixed vegetables - butternut, broccoli, carrots
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 5ml flour
- 1 egg
- 1 packet puff pastry, rolled out thinly and cut into 2 equal pieces
Pie crust topping:
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tbsp milk
- Grease pie dish with butter.
- Steam vegetables until tender.
- Place one piece of the rolled out pastry in a medium sized pie plate.
- Add well drained vegetables and place tuna on top.
- Mix flour, yoghurt and egg together and spoon over tuna.
- Cover the mixture with the second piece of pastry. Mix egg and milk, and brush the top with the mixture.
- Bake in oven at 200˚C for 25 minutes.
- Serve with salad.
Optional: This recipe can also be made with Saldanha Flaked Light Meat Tuna in Vegetable Oil (drained, with salt and pepper to taste) or Saldanha Flaked Light Meat Tuna with a Sweet Thai Chilli Dressing.
Takes about 40 minutes.